Springfield Country Club Golf Policies
Slow Play Policy
1.) On the first contact, the ranger will ask the group in question to improve their pace of play and catch up with the group in front of them. This will be an official warning.
2.) On the second contact, if improvement has not been accomplished, the ranger may require the group to skip a hole in order that they may catch up.
3.) On the third contact, if no improvement has been accomplished, the ranger may ask the group to leave the course. There will be no refund fees!
Preferred Handicap Tees
We now have a pace of play policy of no more than 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Please Play From The Proper Handicap Tees !
Blue Tees 0-9 / White Tees 10 to 36 / Red Tees 36+
- Proper golf attire is required - no cut off shorts or tee- shirts
- Players must be 12 years of age or older
- Five-somes are not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought on to the facility
- Keep pace with the group in front of you
- Every person on the course must have a greens fee ticket
- Every golfer must have his or her own set of clubs (rentals are available)
- Each golfer may only have one ball in play at all times
- Riding carts are not permitted beyond the cart signs and roped off areas