Springfield Country Club Golf Policies
Slow Play Policy
- On the first contact, the ranger will ask the group in question to improve their pace of play and catch up with the group in front of them. This will be an official warning.
- On the second contact, if improvement has not been accomplished, the ranger may require the group to skip a hole in order that they may catch up.
- On the third contact, if no improvement has been accomplished, the ranger may ask the group to leave the course. There will be no refund fees!
Preferred Handicap Tees
We now have a pace of play policy of no more than 4 hours and 15 minutes. Please Play From The Proper Handicap Tees !
Blue Tees 0-9 / White Tees 10 to 36 / Red Tees 36+
- Proper golf attire is required - no cut off shorts or tee- shirts
- Players must be 12 years of age or older
- Five-somes are not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought on to the facility
- Keep pace with the group in front of you
- Every person on the course must have a greens fee ticket; ride-a-longs not permitted
- Every golfer must have his or her own set of clubs (rentals are available)
- Each golfer may only have one ball in play at all times
- Riding carts are not permitted beyond the cart signs and roped off areas
Golf Cart Policy
* No more than 2 persons per golf cart and no more than 2 bags per golf cart at any time.
* Persons under the age of 16 and/or do not posess a valid driver's license are not permitted to drive a golf cart at any time.
* Golf carts must stay back 30 feet from greens, tees and water hazards always.
* Golf cart parking brake must be engaged and set before leaving golf cart.
* Always maintain a firm grip on the steering wheel. Do not spin wheels.
* Springfield Country Club Golf Course reserves the right to refuse the use of carts to any person not following these and other rules without refunding fee.
* Use the 90 degree rule unless told otherwise.
* The renter is financially responsible for any damage done or caused by ill use and/or misuse of golf cart resulting in damage to the golf course, golf cart and/or persons.